28 December 2004

End-user perspective on XML documentation

When I develop my own models for XML platforms, I approach the problem much differently than with schematics.

I've been doing it "my way" for so long, that when I looked at the schematics for one development effort, I had one of those, "We're approaching this from entirely different perspectives."

Apparently, "this type of approach" is so widespread, I shall not attempt at this juncture to explain "my way of doing it."

I didn't realize how much we are on different wavelengths: XML developers are on one, and I am an quite a different one.

I'm still spinning with the thought of "how bizarre the schematics are." It's as if the XML developers are talking about spoons, and I'm drawing pictures of jungle plants.

Yes, I know..."huh?"... Just what I thought when I saw the schematics.
When I develop my own models for XML platforms, I approach the problem much differently than with schematics.

I've been doing it "my way" for so long, that when I looked at the schematics for one development effort, I had one of those, "We're approaching this from entirely different perspectives."

Apparently, "this type of approach" is so widespread, I shall not attempt at this juncture to explain "my way of doing it."

I didn't realize how much we are on different wavelengths: XML developers are on one, and I am an quite a different one.

I'm still spinning with the thought of "how bizarre the schematics are." It's as if the XML developers are talking about spoons, and I'm drawing pictures of jungle plants.

Yes, I know..."huh?"... Just what I thought when I saw the schematics.
" />