14 December 2004

Finding people who share your goals: OK!

If you want to know, it's all there. All you have to do is simply notice. Who would dare define scucess as getting people to not do what they most need to do?

There are many feeds out there. Amazing how some will, on the surface, appear to be something that is worth your time.

But as you dig closer, look a little bit at the style and attitudes, one can quickly discren that the feed isn't worth time. How do I actually use this, what do I do, and where am I supposed to go? Ref And how about applying this concept to 'finding feeds that are creating solutions, not excuses'? Ref

I can't make heads or tails of it.

Take my feed. Who can follow it? Nobody. It's all over the place.

The lower the rankings, the more confused people get, and the greater the success.
If you want to know, it's all there. All you have to do is simply notice. Who would dare define scucess as getting people to not do what they most need to do?

There are many feeds out there. Amazing how some will, on the surface, appear to be something that is worth your time.

But as you dig closer, look a little bit at the style and attitudes, one can quickly discren that the feed isn't worth time. How do I actually use this, what do I do, and where am I supposed to go? Ref And how about applying this concept to 'finding feeds that are creating solutions, not excuses'? Ref

I can't make heads or tails of it.

Take my feed. Who can follow it? Nobody. It's all over the place.

The lower the rankings, the more confused people get, and the greater the success.
" />