13 December 2004

I got my first formal request for a beta-test report

They found me. And the site looks pretty good. Nice thing about the request was that it wasn't one of those standard e-mails sent out.

This was a real letter. And spoke in plain English. I'm already impressed.

The site is pretty good. Clean. Very easy to use. I'm still testing it out. Couple of things aren't all that clear.

Like, "Why have a space to add links" when the links don't show up? Sure, you can add the links below in a separate section, but there's no point in having duplication.

What site is it? I'm not going to say until I've finished. Why share all the good news before I'm done.
They found me. And the site looks pretty good. Nice thing about the request was that it wasn't one of those standard e-mails sent out.

This was a real letter. And spoke in plain English. I'm already impressed.

The site is pretty good. Clean. Very easy to use. I'm still testing it out. Couple of things aren't all that clear.

Like, "Why have a space to add links" when the links don't show up? Sure, you can add the links below in a separate section, but there's no point in having duplication.

What site is it? I'm not going to say until I've finished. Why share all the good news before I'm done.
" />