14 December 2004

More pictures the NYT needs to post

Let's have some dynamic imaging content in those button bars. I want to see something like this.Ref

Those button bars. Man, are they statically boring?

Ever notice how sterile the newspaper can be at times? It's not dynamic like the above photo.

The first thing that hit me looking at this image was, "Wow, I know some webpages that could take some advice from this." Namely, stop with the formality and structure, and just get it out there.

Stay close, this is America's future.
Let's have some dynamic imaging content in those button bars. I want to see something like this.Ref

Those button bars. Man, are they statically boring?

Ever notice how sterile the newspaper can be at times? It's not dynamic like the above photo.

The first thing that hit me looking at this image was, "Wow, I know some webpages that could take some advice from this." Namely, stop with the formality and structure, and just get it out there.

Stay close, this is America's future.
" />