11 December 2004

Search, Google, 11-Dec-04 UTC 22:49:04

Beta option generally limits the number of words to two or three.

Update

When I say, "limited" I mean: The number of provided words is generally small, not large. If you have a complicated search, the engines utility is maxed out. Generally have to continue writing your own words.

Also, if you're doing an "unconventional search" using new terms, the words get in the way. Overall, I found the experience interesting, entertaining, but not all that helpful. Hopefully, there will be a disengage option if it gets implemented.
Beta option generally limits the number of words to two or three.

Update

When I say, "limited" I mean: The number of provided words is generally small, not large. If you have a complicated search, the engines utility is maxed out. Generally have to continue writing your own words.

Also, if you're doing an "unconventional search" using new terms, the words get in the way. Overall, I found the experience interesting, entertaining, but not all that helpful. Hopefully, there will be a disengage option if it gets implemented.
" />