07 January 2005

Adding a news box to your blog: Blogosphere News v PubSub's My Stack

I've tested out both MyStack and Blogosphere News.

Blogosphere News was nice. I got the information and had it running in less than a minute. But I really like PubSub's idea of providing the XML feeds.

Both systems offer two boxes to feed you information to your blog. One of them is not like the other. Blogosphere News has simple method, while MyStack seems complicated.

All that's needed is for the MyStack system to do what Blogosphere News does:

  • Easy access to the code

  • Simple cut and paste

  • A single page to do all the steps

    Now..if only Blogosphere News could have the same type of XML feed-content that's available in MyStack. Is this a potential merger?

    "I wish..." ;-)
  • I've tested out both MyStack and Blogosphere News.

    Blogosphere News was nice. I got the information and had it running in less than a minute. But I really like PubSub's idea of providing the XML feeds.

    Both systems offer two boxes to feed you information to your blog. One of them is not like the other. Blogosphere News has simple method, while MyStack seems complicated.

    All that's needed is for the MyStack system to do what Blogosphere News does:

  • Easy access to the code

  • Simple cut and paste

  • A single page to do all the steps

    Now..if only Blogosphere News could have the same type of XML feed-content that's available in MyStack. Is this a potential merger?

    "I wish..." ;-)
    " />