27 February 2005

Feeds vs Blogs: Are there different success criteria?

This is a nice reminder.

I'm wondering if people look at feeds differently than blogs. I know I do. I'm not clear that a "good blog" necessarily makes a "good feed."

Yet, there's something about visiting a blog that's different than a feed. The blogger's colors, fonts make all the difference.

But there's something else that makes a blog and a feed something that's hard to nail down: Quality content is in the eyes of the beholder.
This is a nice reminder.

I'm wondering if people look at feeds differently than blogs. I know I do. I'm not clear that a "good blog" necessarily makes a "good feed."

Yet, there's something about visiting a blog that's different than a feed. The blogger's colors, fonts make all the difference.

But there's something else that makes a blog and a feed something that's hard to nail down: Quality content is in the eyes of the beholder.
" />