01 March 2005

Jeremy Zawodny at the SES: You may find this of interest

Jeremy,

I noticed the vertical track starting just after 11AM on 1Mar05, related to search engines, tags, and feeds.

My eyes widened . . . Without knowing about the conference, I did extensive testing on this particular area over the past week. LOL

At the link, I've included a summary-blog-spot on my test in this area, the summary results, recommendations, and why it may be of interest to those attending the Vertical Track shortly.

I've already sent this out on my feed and pinged it. As a favor, please could you [or someone reading your blog knows someone that is plans to attend this particular track] forward them the link under my name?

Thank you for considering my information, :-)

Mud

[Sorry about the multiple posts. BTW: I fixed the HTML in your blog ;-)].
Jeremy,

I noticed the vertical track starting just after 11AM on 1Mar05, related to search engines, tags, and feeds.

My eyes widened . . . Without knowing about the conference, I did extensive testing on this particular area over the past week. LOL

At the link, I've included a summary-blog-spot on my test in this area, the summary results, recommendations, and why it may be of interest to those attending the Vertical Track shortly.

I've already sent this out on my feed and pinged it. As a favor, please could you [or someone reading your blog knows someone that is plans to attend this particular track] forward them the link under my name?

Thank you for considering my information, :-)

Mud

[Sorry about the multiple posts. BTW: I fixed the HTML in your blog ;-)].
" />