05 April 2005

Adding feeds to MyYahoo -- Here's help with a workaround and a link

Having trouble adding an RSS feed to your Yahoo feed reader?

Improbulus discovered the error and a workaround: Use this link to add any feed to your my.yahoo aggregator: http://tinyurl.com/ysn4z.

You'll have to sign-in if not already connected to MyYahoo; the link will take you to the direct-method to add a feed to MyYahoo [As Improbulus reported]

It doesn't appear as though there is a problem with firefox-yahoo integration. Rather, it's just the link on Yahoo.

If you feel this information is useful, consider subscribing for more.

- - - - - - - - -

BTW: This is also a test of the white-out option, terms related to this blog-spot topic.

Feel free to report in the comments how the content reports visually, both in your reader and in view source.

Perhaps you are searching using these terms:
Yahoo ! my yahoo rss stream
code for add to my yahoo
rss not updating on my yahoo
add rss feed to yahoo
feed add to my.yahoo
rss atom feed add to my.yahoo
add to my yahoo firefox
blog my yahoo button
my yahoo rss stream
add rss feed to yahoo
adding feeds to my.yahoo
error code 12 yahoo help firefox
rss not updating on my yahoo
integration add rss feed to yahoo atom
feed buttons yahoo buttons rss auto-links
menus no go button yahoo
sign-in button for IE
myyahoo error code 12 yahoo help
add rss feed to yahoo
atom feed buttons yahoo buttons rss
auto-links menus no go button
yahoo sign-in button for
IE 1 error code 12 yahoo help firefox
myyahoo messenger adding
RSS feeds to My Yahoo
Add to My Yahoo
Add This Event To My Personal Yahoo!
Calendar add to myyahoo
buttons yahoo feed button
my yahoo atom atom buttons
add to my yahoo button
Having trouble adding an RSS feed to your Yahoo feed reader?

Improbulus discovered the error and a workaround: Use this link to add any feed to your my.yahoo aggregator: http://tinyurl.com/ysn4z.

You'll have to sign-in if not already connected to MyYahoo; the link will take you to the direct-method to add a feed to MyYahoo [As Improbulus reported]

It doesn't appear as though there is a problem with firefox-yahoo integration. Rather, it's just the link on Yahoo.

If you feel this information is useful, consider subscribing for more.

- - - - - - - - -

BTW: This is also a test of the white-out option, terms related to this blog-spot topic.

Feel free to report in the comments how the content reports visually, both in your reader and in view source.

Perhaps you are searching using these terms:
Yahoo ! my yahoo rss stream
code for add to my yahoo
rss not updating on my yahoo
add rss feed to yahoo
feed add to my.yahoo
rss atom feed add to my.yahoo
add to my yahoo firefox
blog my yahoo button
my yahoo rss stream
add rss feed to yahoo
adding feeds to my.yahoo
error code 12 yahoo help firefox
rss not updating on my yahoo
integration add rss feed to yahoo atom
feed buttons yahoo buttons rss auto-links
menus no go button yahoo
sign-in button for IE
myyahoo error code 12 yahoo help
add rss feed to yahoo
atom feed buttons yahoo buttons rss
auto-links menus no go button
yahoo sign-in button for
IE 1 error code 12 yahoo help firefox
myyahoo messenger adding
RSS feeds to My Yahoo
Add to My Yahoo
Add This Event To My Personal Yahoo!
Calendar add to myyahoo
buttons yahoo feed button
my yahoo atom atom buttons
add to my yahoo button
" />