23 April 2005

Mud's Tests is now mirrored

For your reading pleasure, Mud's Tests is now mirrored.

Can't get enough of Mud's Tests? Just go to any blog spot, and you'll see the content listed twice.

Once for my readers who want a quick summary, and then a second time for my readers who want it again, but do not want to scroll to the top.

You're welcome!

It appears as though this has been going on for quite some time, but only recently has it been reliably showing up on the main blog homepage.

I'm not sure if this is related to Y!Q-additions.
For your reading pleasure, Mud's Tests is now mirrored.

Can't get enough of Mud's Tests? Just go to any blog spot, and you'll see the content listed twice.

Once for my readers who want a quick summary, and then a second time for my readers who want it again, but do not want to scroll to the top.

You're welcome!

It appears as though this has been going on for quite some time, but only recently has it been reliably showing up on the main blog homepage.

I'm not sure if this is related to Y!Q-additions.
" />