04 April 2005

Newsgator e-mail feed: How do we screen incoming e-mail?

Nice thing about Yahoo and other e-mail is that you can block spam. I'm not sure how this works on Newsgator e-mail.

I'm looking for a method to screen incoming content: Maybe the e-mail isn't working out, and they aren't taking rejections.

What I'm looking for is a way to send a message to an incoming feed that I no longer want. I'm looking for a way to do this without using e-mail.

I'm looking for a way to send a specific message to a specific incoming feed, to unsubscribe for the e-mail delivery.

This can be challenging if I have many incoming feeds to that single e-mail account. One option is to restart the subscriptions in a new e-mail ID. But that can be troublesome especially if I have many incoming e-mail feeds, and I have no easy way to figure out how to notify the providers-publishers of my new e-mail.

Sure, I can set up a separate account or list. But it would be nice to have a self-contained platform that does all of this.
Nice thing about Yahoo and other e-mail is that you can block spam. I'm not sure how this works on Newsgator e-mail.

I'm looking for a method to screen incoming content: Maybe the e-mail isn't working out, and they aren't taking rejections.

What I'm looking for is a way to send a message to an incoming feed that I no longer want. I'm looking for a way to do this without using e-mail.

I'm looking for a way to send a specific message to a specific incoming feed, to unsubscribe for the e-mail delivery.

This can be challenging if I have many incoming feeds to that single e-mail account. One option is to restart the subscriptions in a new e-mail ID. But that can be troublesome especially if I have many incoming e-mail feeds, and I have no easy way to figure out how to notify the providers-publishers of my new e-mail.

Sure, I can set up a separate account or list. But it would be nice to have a self-contained platform that does all of this.
" />