12 May 2005

Newsgator Online: Language screening capability

Would like a language filter on feeds; and/or option to auto-translate an incoming feed to my native language.

Some key words have multiple meanings in different languages.

  • I get content I can't read in the aggregator;

  • I have to do a manual-cut-and paste to a translator;

  • In the meantime, I'd like to be able to auto-exclude content that is in the language/using the term that I don't want.
  • Would like a language filter on feeds; and/or option to auto-translate an incoming feed to my native language.

    Some key words have multiple meanings in different languages.

  • I get content I can't read in the aggregator;

  • I have to do a manual-cut-and paste to a translator;

  • In the meantime, I'd like to be able to auto-exclude content that is in the language/using the term that I don't want.
    " />