25 June 2005

Browser command

Summary

This tool identifies content changes in blogs and integrates the content updates with background images and templates you like.

Details

Have you ever visited the same website or blog, but are not sure what's changed? You get a message in your aggregator that something is changed; but you want to see exactly what is changed. . . but can't find it . . .?

Think about this: Your aggregator keeps giving the same content you've re-read, but what about the original page?

One thing I've noticed about browsers is that they show content, but they're not showing changes.

I'd like t system that integrates my browser with the websites and blogs, and has a way of not just detecting changes since the last visit, but in reorganizing or showcasing the changes since my last visit.

What I'd like to be able to do is jump from my aggregator to a page or blog that I've already visited in the past, and have this tool showcase the new content.

I'm not talking about simply pointing to the content. Rather, I'm talking about actually re-shaping the content to meet my interests.

I'd like to have my own system of highlighting, coloring, and emphasis applied to these familiar webpages so that I can format the content into patterns and a layout that is useful for me.

Maybe this means designing an interface between my browser and the webpages.

Here's what I want:

A tool that records when I last visited a particular blog on my aggregator list;

A system that compares the visit-vies; if there is no change since the last visit, it says that;

A system that will showcase new content on that page since the last visit to the blog;

A system that changes colors, formats of a particular website-aggregator result.

A system that customizes the color, format, too showcase new content since the last visit.

If stuff is buried at the bottom of the page, but is new, I want this tool to kick the new stuff to the top where I can quickly find it.

Then I want to be able to hit a toggle-switch to look at the existing content in the original-actual content that the publisher provides.

I want the option to have all the changes in a particular color, in the original position.

For example, I'd like to be able to hit a button, and have all the old stuff [things that already was there on the page at the last visit] to disappear [go to a color-choice that matches the background] and then leave all the new content that has been added to get changed to a new color that flashes in a certain way.

Maybe the new content gets aggregated to some video-like streaming content. Rather than have to read it in text, I'd like to have that content streamed into a video feed so I don't even have to stroll or read. It gets auto-scrolled in a running feed on a video display with colors and text-speeds that I like; and is in jected into spinning templates and color designs that are pre-integrated with my favorite flickr images.

Hay, just because someone makes content and puts it on a boring webpage or blog, doesn't mean that I can then have an aggregator or browser tool that integrates their content into something that I like to look at.

How's that: An aggregator that takes content and throws it into templates and video feeds and combines it with images and themes that I like: Color and formatting templates that are like my favorite powerpoint slides or video images form my favorite mp3 or download.

-- This is the end of the content --
Summary

This tool identifies content changes in blogs and integrates the content updates with background images and templates you like.

Details

Have you ever visited the same website or blog, but are not sure what's changed? You get a message in your aggregator that something is changed; but you want to see exactly what is changed. . . but can't find it . . .?

Think about this: Your aggregator keeps giving the same content you've re-read, but what about the original page?

One thing I've noticed about browsers is that they show content, but they're not showing changes.

I'd like t system that integrates my browser with the websites and blogs, and has a way of not just detecting changes since the last visit, but in reorganizing or showcasing the changes since my last visit.

What I'd like to be able to do is jump from my aggregator to a page or blog that I've already visited in the past, and have this tool showcase the new content.

I'm not talking about simply pointing to the content. Rather, I'm talking about actually re-shaping the content to meet my interests.

I'd like to have my own system of highlighting, coloring, and emphasis applied to these familiar webpages so that I can format the content into patterns and a layout that is useful for me.

Maybe this means designing an interface between my browser and the webpages.

Here's what I want:

A tool that records when I last visited a particular blog on my aggregator list;

A system that compares the visit-vies; if there is no change since the last visit, it says that;

A system that will showcase new content on that page since the last visit to the blog;

A system that changes colors, formats of a particular website-aggregator result.

A system that customizes the color, format, too showcase new content since the last visit.

If stuff is buried at the bottom of the page, but is new, I want this tool to kick the new stuff to the top where I can quickly find it.

Then I want to be able to hit a toggle-switch to look at the existing content in the original-actual content that the publisher provides.

I want the option to have all the changes in a particular color, in the original position.

For example, I'd like to be able to hit a button, and have all the old stuff [things that already was there on the page at the last visit] to disappear [go to a color-choice that matches the background] and then leave all the new content that has been added to get changed to a new color that flashes in a certain way.

Maybe the new content gets aggregated to some video-like streaming content. Rather than have to read it in text, I'd like to have that content streamed into a video feed so I don't even have to stroll or read. It gets auto-scrolled in a running feed on a video display with colors and text-speeds that I like; and is in jected into spinning templates and color designs that are pre-integrated with my favorite flickr images.

Hay, just because someone makes content and puts it on a boring webpage or blog, doesn't mean that I can then have an aggregator or browser tool that integrates their content into something that I like to look at.

How's that: An aggregator that takes content and throws it into templates and video feeds and combines it with images and themes that I like: Color and formatting templates that are like my favorite powerpoint slides or video images form my favorite mp3 or download.

-- This is the end of the content --
" />