22 June 2005

Unlinked entry, Technorati, 22-Jun-05 UTC 12:43:06

Summary

Content entered into Technortai search box disappears when toggling back and forth between search- and tags-tabs.

Details

I was doing a search in Technorati for Feeddirectory. There were no results I wanted.

So, I thought I would see if there were some existing tags/blogs.

I had hoped that I could simply hit the "Tags"-tab, and have the "feeddirectory" entry from the serach, automatically get loaded.

That didn't happen.

When I pressed "Tags-tab," my typed-entry disappeared.

I had to retype the entry.

What I would prefer: If I enter a term or string once, then I could hit any of the tabs, and have that entry remain in the search box.

Would make it easy to toggle back and forth between all the tabs and options.

Thanks!

-- This is the end of the content --
Summary

Content entered into Technortai search box disappears when toggling back and forth between search- and tags-tabs.

Details

I was doing a search in Technorati for Feeddirectory. There were no results I wanted.

So, I thought I would see if there were some existing tags/blogs.

I had hoped that I could simply hit the "Tags"-tab, and have the "feeddirectory" entry from the serach, automatically get loaded.

That didn't happen.

When I pressed "Tags-tab," my typed-entry disappeared.

I had to retype the entry.

What I would prefer: If I enter a term or string once, then I could hit any of the tabs, and have that entry remain in the search box.

Would make it easy to toggle back and forth between all the tabs and options.

Thanks!

-- This is the end of the content --
" />