09 January 2006

Newsgator's floating folders

-->
I like the floating folders.

I have one general comment: There is an option to "have all unread folders" show up . . . that's great.

Small problem: I would like the "old way" -- whereby I can have "just the incoming feeds unread folders" show up . . . I don't need to look at the clippings -- I've already looked at them, or skimmed them.

I'd like to have the option to just have the "incoming feeds that I havenn't read" show up, and make everything else disappear.

Some may like to see the "clippings" folders show up . . .but I don't want to see those.

Can we have a third option to exclude the clippings from the "unread folder" option?



-- This is the end of the content --



REMOVE END CARROTS --->
I like the floating folders.

I have one general comment: There is an option to "have all unread folders" show up . . . that's great.

Small problem: I would like the "old way" -- whereby I can have "just the incoming feeds unread folders" show up . . . I don't need to look at the clippings -- I've already looked at them, or skimmed them.

I'd like to have the option to just have the "incoming feeds that I havenn't read" show up, and make everything else disappear.

Some may like to see the "clippings" folders show up . . .but I don't want to see those.

Can we have a third option to exclude the clippings from the "unread folder" option?



-- This is the end of the content --



REMOVE END CARROTS --->
" />