25 September 2006

Multi-Function XML Mouse

I've always been fascinated with mouse pads and the mouse. There's alot you can do with it.

The other day, I noticed that a cell phone laser image device was very similar to a pocket camera, and this made me wonder: What if a cell phone could automatically transition and integrate with my computer mouse? Better yet, what if my mouse and cell phone were the same thing, along with my iPod: Kind of like have a universal remote for all those things, before TiVo made VCRs obsolete.

So I got to thinking about a multi-function mouse. What if there was a way to highlight and select a function with an auto-pre-select; or a way to select each time what I wanted to do.

That way, I could integrate the following tools and functions:

A. A mouse highlight tool for grabbing online content;

B. Link creator

C. URI creator

D. Adobe search

E. Load to aggregagator

F. Save to blog

This would be a multi-function mouse: I could create a link by highlighting text, extract that highlighted text in Adobe; and then take that converted text from Adobe, automatically translate it into an URI; then seamlessly with the same click auto-load that original text from Adobe as a saved search URI into the aggregator

Think of it as combining a mouse-highlight, with an auto-search, then a text to URI converter, with an auto-save feature for that URI, but being able to do this within the Adobe window. Right now, I have to transfer text from Adobe, place it somewhere else.

It would be nice if there was an Adobe-XML integration feature by simply highlighting text, I could auto-convert that text into a searchable URI that is ready to report search or prospective search results.

Imagine you’re in a place where you get a printed document; all you have is a laser scanner. What if there was a news release, you've near a fax machine, but you don't have a laptop or computer. What if there was a way to scan that document, get an output, mark the document with some special bracketing symbols, and then automatically send that scanned data to your computer which could be on the other side of the world.

Think of this as a remote access, but instead of accessing my computer, I'm extracting text data, and reformatting it, then sending the data as a single file, and launching it directly into my aggregator. I could do this real time, when I get home, I don't have to go over notes, and I can just look at my aggregator and see what there.

This would involve:

A. Integrating adobe files with XML;

B. Permitting fax machines to accept a special code;

C. Connecting a print machine to a remote computer

D. Allowing me to make handwritten comments on a document, and then have the results report in my aggregator

E. I don't have to carry any files, paper, or documents. I could do this without a computer

F. Then, when I get all my data transferred, my aggregator could automatically accept the data in file folders that are consistent with the pre-set templates in PowerPoint and a trip reports.

G. As I get new data, or hear new things, I can automatically send the data, and the aggregator will help to integrate my online tools, and then publish the final report, with charges, updates information, and import data from the Google spreadsheet.

This would save time on trip reports, presentations, and I could make my aggregator more like a workhorse to integrate publishing-presentation tools, with the status-reporting-monitoring systems with critical thresholds, and qu8ickly organize the data for an online presentation or real time integration with audio, teleprompters, or other integrated communication system.
I've always been fascinated with mouse pads and the mouse. There's alot you can do with it.

The other day, I noticed that a cell phone laser image device was very similar to a pocket camera, and this made me wonder: What if a cell phone could automatically transition and integrate with my computer mouse? Better yet, what if my mouse and cell phone were the same thing, along with my iPod: Kind of like have a universal remote for all those things, before TiVo made VCRs obsolete.

So I got to thinking about a multi-function mouse. What if there was a way to highlight and select a function with an auto-pre-select; or a way to select each time what I wanted to do.

That way, I could integrate the following tools and functions:

A. A mouse highlight tool for grabbing online content;

B. Link creator

C. URI creator

D. Adobe search

E. Load to aggregagator

F. Save to blog

This would be a multi-function mouse: I could create a link by highlighting text, extract that highlighted text in Adobe; and then take that converted text from Adobe, automatically translate it into an URI; then seamlessly with the same click auto-load that original text from Adobe as a saved search URI into the aggregator

Think of it as combining a mouse-highlight, with an auto-search, then a text to URI converter, with an auto-save feature for that URI, but being able to do this within the Adobe window. Right now, I have to transfer text from Adobe, place it somewhere else.

It would be nice if there was an Adobe-XML integration feature by simply highlighting text, I could auto-convert that text into a searchable URI that is ready to report search or prospective search results.

Imagine you’re in a place where you get a printed document; all you have is a laser scanner. What if there was a news release, you've near a fax machine, but you don't have a laptop or computer. What if there was a way to scan that document, get an output, mark the document with some special bracketing symbols, and then automatically send that scanned data to your computer which could be on the other side of the world.

Think of this as a remote access, but instead of accessing my computer, I'm extracting text data, and reformatting it, then sending the data as a single file, and launching it directly into my aggregator. I could do this real time, when I get home, I don't have to go over notes, and I can just look at my aggregator and see what there.

This would involve:

A. Integrating adobe files with XML;

B. Permitting fax machines to accept a special code;

C. Connecting a print machine to a remote computer

D. Allowing me to make handwritten comments on a document, and then have the results report in my aggregator

E. I don't have to carry any files, paper, or documents. I could do this without a computer

F. Then, when I get all my data transferred, my aggregator could automatically accept the data in file folders that are consistent with the pre-set templates in PowerPoint and a trip reports.

G. As I get new data, or hear new things, I can automatically send the data, and the aggregator will help to integrate my online tools, and then publish the final report, with charges, updates information, and import data from the Google spreadsheet.

This would save time on trip reports, presentations, and I could make my aggregator more like a workhorse to integrate publishing-presentation tools, with the status-reporting-monitoring systems with critical thresholds, and qu8ickly organize the data for an online presentation or real time integration with audio, teleprompters, or other integrated communication system.
" />