25 September 2006

Multi-Link Visit With 1-click

Have you ever wanted to click many links at the same time?

I have. I want trying to let many people know that I had linked to their site, but I didn't want to individually click each link.

What if there was a way to capture all these links within a single link?

I'd like to see a tool that will allow me to combine many links into one feed-URL, or some other way, and then when I click on that single link, all the embedded links get pinged.

This doesn't do anything for me except save time. Rather, it more efficiently allows me to upload other content, and spend time developing new content. The benefit of this is the ability to use this approach to multiple windows and multi-content feeds.

If I have single feed, but embedded within that URI are multiple channels, I may want the option to post content to some, none, or all of the channels within that specific feed.

As you consider this multi-linking feature, don't narrow your application to whether I will or will not use it to link; think how this feature would allow me to quickly access your content, and access multiple channels within a single feed.

With one click, I could download several feeds within a single URI; with a faster internet, I could download teleprompter content from a live news broadcast, in real time comment on that content; and then integrate my comment with a snippet of visual text; and then with a single click, ship all the comments, adjusted data, and video feed, back to the original site, and they'd have an integrated package: At their end, with one click, they could open my presentation, download the content, view the audio file, and listen to my audio comments as the teleprompter feed-scrolled by.




LEGAL NOTICE


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

You may not copy any of this work to promote a commercial product on any site or medium in the universe.

If you see this work posted on a commercial site, it violates the creative commons license; and the author does not endorse the commercial product.

Free to use for non-commercial uses. Link to this original blogspot and cite as .
Have you ever wanted to click many links at the same time?

I have. I want trying to let many people know that I had linked to their site, but I didn't want to individually click each link.

What if there was a way to capture all these links within a single link?

I'd like to see a tool that will allow me to combine many links into one feed-URL, or some other way, and then when I click on that single link, all the embedded links get pinged.

This doesn't do anything for me except save time. Rather, it more efficiently allows me to upload other content, and spend time developing new content. The benefit of this is the ability to use this approach to multiple windows and multi-content feeds.

If I have single feed, but embedded within that URI are multiple channels, I may want the option to post content to some, none, or all of the channels within that specific feed.

As you consider this multi-linking feature, don't narrow your application to whether I will or will not use it to link; think how this feature would allow me to quickly access your content, and access multiple channels within a single feed.

With one click, I could download several feeds within a single URI; with a faster internet, I could download teleprompter content from a live news broadcast, in real time comment on that content; and then integrate my comment with a snippet of visual text; and then with a single click, ship all the comments, adjusted data, and video feed, back to the original site, and they'd have an integrated package: At their end, with one click, they could open my presentation, download the content, view the audio file, and listen to my audio comments as the teleprompter feed-scrolled by.




LEGAL NOTICE


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

You may not copy any of this work to promote a commercial product on any site or medium in the universe.

If you see this work posted on a commercial site, it violates the creative commons license; and the author does not endorse the commercial product.

Free to use for non-commercial uses. Link to this original blogspot and cite as .
" />