25 September 2006

XML on GoogleNews Advanced Search

You've probably noticed the GoogleNews Advanced Search. You can go back in history, not just a few months. I like it. Course, you know what I'm going to say: What about XML?

Google news Archive needs XML. Sure, history doesn't change, but MSN has an XML search button. That way, the aggregator could monetize the search: Use the aggregator as the platform to integrate with the search engine to report desired content in a specific format, product, way, or presentation.

The data and content is only part of the issue. I'd like the aggregator to take the search results and report it in a format, presentation, and do this without me having to do the work.

Custom aggregator displays, with an auto-integration feature with .XLS, .PDF, or whatever ACCESS file I'm working on. Key words automatically downloaded into my adobe-form.


-- This is the end of the content --
You've probably noticed the GoogleNews Advanced Search. You can go back in history, not just a few months. I like it. Course, you know what I'm going to say: What about XML?

Google news Archive needs XML. Sure, history doesn't change, but MSN has an XML search button. That way, the aggregator could monetize the search: Use the aggregator as the platform to integrate with the search engine to report desired content in a specific format, product, way, or presentation.

The data and content is only part of the issue. I'd like the aggregator to take the search results and report it in a format, presentation, and do this without me having to do the work.

Custom aggregator displays, with an auto-integration feature with .XLS, .PDF, or whatever ACCESS file I'm working on. Key words automatically downloaded into my adobe-form.


-- This is the end of the content --
" />